ABOUT THE PROJECT
Studio Selvedge wanted to make a fashion film for ourselves. Something to poor in all our creativity. It’s a movie inspired by early Jackie Chan movies and a Neil Gaiman poem called “No Path Untaken”.
Studio Selvedge always like to collaborate, now is a Fashion Film by definition a collaboration with the designer but because Dance a Measure is also a dance movie we invited the help of Chorographer Stefan Ernst and 2 dancers from the Sally Dansgezelschap Maastricht named Patricio Bucci and Luiz Pedraza. Also a huge help was working together with Design duo I A I O who are our production designers on this project.
- Winner: Indie Best Film Festival & ARFF Amsterdam 2018 (best experimental)
- Nominated: La Jolla Fashion Film Festival (Best Creative Concept, Best Sound Design)
- Finalist: Arizona Short Film Festival
- Semi Finalist: ORION IFF & Seattle Internation Fashion Film Festival
- 16 more Official Selections (so far) including Cinedans Amsterdam, Fashionclash Fashion Film Festival, Madrid Fashion Film Festival etc etc.